Thursday, June 21, 2012

Integrating BIM with ERP!

Hi Everyone!

Recently I met with a contractor who wants to integrate BIM with their ERP system. They knew us for quite some time and familiar with the prestigious projects we worked on so they asked our help for this integration.

To be honest, when I heard the sentence I couldn't speak for a couple of seconds due to the shock:)))

A contractor... in the Middle East... asking for an integration between BIM and ERP! Wow!

Yes, and they are serious!

I told them we hardly convince contractors to implement BIM and no contractor has ever asked us about ERP integration.

Well, we all laughed at the tragicomic situation and decided to take it one step at a time.

While we discuss the details of BIM implementation I will do further studies about the ERP integration. So I have homework:))

I am happy to do this homework since I love working with companies who has really smart people:))

Have a great weekend!
Diyane Koseoglu
www.bimes.com

2 comments: